czwartek, 19 maja 2011

Just some 'how to'

 right. today there will be some drawing explained in english
at first I have to apologise that some photos are rotated a bit xD sry!
secondly: You may not believe but... I was nominated as Zee Artist :3 ALL HAIL CAPTAIN ZEE
 http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=169380403123136&set=a.158884560839387.36193.125810557480121&type=1
it's just... I'm fucking great xD i thought that there should be someone who loves captain and hates everybody else (as he is the only one worthy to stay beside Captain!)
right, right back
then Alexius invited me on FB
if You don't know who he is, search on web or deviantart. If You say he's nothing special... AXE IN YOUR FACE NONBELIEVER! in some way he saved my life.
that's why I jumped around whole house in happiness, cuz he invited me ^^
that's why I drawed him :3
so. First of all things You need to prepare (from left to right)
-tissue and ink (I use Faber-Castell, but it's shitty :s)
-brush (I use acrylic brush)
-automatic pencil HB
-just normal pencil... whatever xD
-pencil 2B (I use KOH-I-NOOR)
-Burnisher
-optionally 3 crayons (I used Derwent Coloursoft. From left: C270 Royal Purple, C110 Scarlet, C120 Red)




So. After sketching everything with pencil we... go to kitchen and make some tea and getting snack (VERY IMPORTANT STEP :D) When we are filled up we can start drawing. It's just first shading with pencil (whatever which one HB/B/H/H2 or sth). Depending on level of realism sometimes it's necessary to shade 3 or more times x)


Sounds creepy :x






After that, the tissue will come handy! smoothing isn't really professional thing to do, but it shortens time of drawing reaaaaaally a lot. i use it almost every time.
after smoothing I used automatic pencil to do some details, such as eyes, lips eyebrows etc etc, improving shading at the same time









After that with 2B pencil I created depth in some shades (also kitty is touched!)












Next is ink. I use it for hair, cuz it's effective and muuuuuuuch faster than pencil : D
It's important to pay attention how much ink You have on brush. If You put too much, paper will... You'll see how he likes it xD while there is smaller amount of ink on brush it's wise to use that opportunity to do hair tips. Brush is very comfortable for that, cuz it make about 20 lines at the same time...
once again we don't lose our time! ^^




And here You are with greatness of Derwent! I was afraid of the effect, but it was better than I expected (once more, doing it with crayons is much faster than in pencil






After long 90 minutes without any magic we get this!

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz